Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 2 In Honduras



Well there is so much to say, but I think I am going to have to wait till I return till I can express myself in words ... My heart processes, I get a little quiet, and then I rant a lot in my head - so it is best to give it a few days till I can allow God to speak through me and NOT MYSELF DOING THE TALKING  ...

Suzanne and I have taken lots of pictures, given lots of hugs, seen lots of DREAMS, and see where God would like us to pitch in ... He shows himself so clearly and the need is SO GREAT that it is easy to see what direction to go ... The question is WILL YOU GO WITH US ??? WILL YOU GO SOMEWHERE to help ...

check out Suzanne's blog and read more ... I promise to blog when we get home ... Thankful that Jeremiah and Elijah got to experience this with me ... Thankful for Rhonda and Ty, who have given their hearts away to this country and for allowing us to be a part of it with them at 147 Million Orphans !!!


THIS A DREAM by a little girl ... WE CAN MAKE THIS COME TRUE !!! more to come on this ... it was all I could do not to curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out ... 

1 kind words.:

Lisa K. said...

Praying alot as you experience firsthand life in Honduras. You know my heart is in Guatemala and I think they share alot! So thankful u and your boys get to share it w the Mayernicks. Love on those precious Hispanic kids from me! Love you friend!!! Lisa .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png