Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SERVING, LOVING, AND TELLING ABOUT JESUS !!!

No one on this earth says it better (for me at least) than my sweet friend and sister KATIE ... If you haven't already read this post then please do ... LET IT WASH OVER YOU !!!

I am always inspired by her to seek a deeper relationship with the LORD ... It encourages me to seek HIS face and HIS direction for my life ... It gives my lungs a chance to BREATHE deep and soak in all that SCRIPTURE explains to me ... WOW, we are the most blessed people on the planet to KNOW and SERVE the LIVING GOD !!!

0 kind words.:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png