Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 2, 2010

CBS EVENING NEWS + PROJECT HOPEFUL (w/ a sprinkle of 147 million orphans) = MAKING A DIFFERENCE

This is a great segment and our friends Keil and Carolyn did an amazing job sharing their hearts for HIV orphans ... We are proud to lock arms w/ them at 147 Million Orphans and help change the lives of children ... Josie Love Mayernick - we adore you and you have opened our eyes to so much !!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7108307n&utm 
source=feedburner&utm_medium=


feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CBSNewsPCAnswer+%28PC+
Answer%3A+CBSNews.com%29 

2 kind words.:

Rebekah said...

I saw this on a facebook post and reposted it on my page. Praise God for those precious lives. We are waiting for a referral for siblings from Ethiopia...I used to pray that God would not ask us to parent HIV infected children. I was afraid of the stigma that our family would have to deal with. Stories like this have given me strength and courage to change the way I pray and the hopes that I have for children (our children).

Kristin said...

Wow! That gave me chills....thank you for sharing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png