Followers

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget
Monday, July 21, 2008

GOTO ... FROMDATINGTODIAPERS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Our friends have their sweet daughter and I have cried many tears today ...If God granted me only one wish today it would be for all my friends waiting to be in their country/state holding their sweet child ... I would not ask for money, peace, or big fat mansion ... I would ask that all children waiting for their mommy/daddy would miraculously be held for the first time w/ a love that knows no end ... I know this is sappy, but remember I AM CRAZY ... God you are so good to us ... Protect all the orphans of the world till they are HOME ....

10 kind words.:

redmaryjanes said...

Amen my sister! I'm going to see your friends.

redmaryjanes said...

Amen sister! I am going to visit your friends.

ThatGirl said...

I'm on my way...

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

I a crazy with you girly..
And I have been stocking her blog for a long time.. and today I did it like crazy...lol..
Macy Li is beautiful...
Have a Great Week..
Hugs

mommy24treasures said...

I am with you girl. Have you heard this poem before ?It is so me.

I Would Gather Children
-- author unknown

Some would gather money
Along the path of life,
Some would gather roses,
And rest from worldly strife.

But I would gather children
From among the thorns of sin,
I would seek a golden curl,
And a freckled, toothless grin.

For money cannot enter
In that land of endless day,
And roses that are gathered
Soon will wilt along the way.

But oh, the laughing children,
As I cross the sunset sea,
And the gates swing wide to heaven
I can take them in with me!

emily said...

Just spent forever reading their blog- she is so beautiful. Hope to meet her when I come to see you. :)

amy said...

Beautiful..Our God is so wonderful

verna said...

That one brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing.

Jewels of My Heart said...

You are going to make me cry..... oh, what a beautiful wish that is....
God's Speed to your families precious little ones.... God's Speed

Denise C said...

Oh...I am going to check it out right now....I have been off the computer for almost a week...and have lots of catching up to do with all my favorite people!
Love you!