Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

RAFFLE FOR ELIANA

Aren't these just the cutest eyes???? They belong to Eliana, soon to be April's daughter. We are all here to help each other out ... I have purchased 5 of her Blankies to have on hand for baby showers ... Let's help get Eliana home !!!!
If you love my blog layout, you could be eligible to win 3 of them for a $10 raffle cost. Just click on this Car Seat raffle link to get all the details. The raffle was revised to include 3 blog makeovers!! And you know you love my new makeover ...
To see all that my blog designer, Becky has done, check out the link to Lady in Waiting.
Thank you. And remember ...WE ALL NEED TO BE A LITTLE CRAZY!!

Blog Fairy Ads Eliana Raffle”

Lady In Waiting Blog Design

5 kind words.:

Anonymous said...

I entered and I am linking to my new ethiopia blog, where we are fundraising for the adoption application fee ;)

Tiffany said...

Those eyes are TOO SWEET to pass up an opportunity to help!

I need a blog-lift too! :)

Much love Gwen!

~T

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you so much for helping Eliana come home to her family.... you are cracking me up with this CRAZY theme you have going.... it's so nice to have company.... everyone has always thought I was crazy. HA!

April said...

Thank you Gwen. I'm sorry I just found this to thank you. You know the funny thing is I got a huge order of taggies that I had to fill. :-) I got them all done and they are on their way to you as I type. Thanks for spreading the word.
Blessings,
April

Sara said...

Hey Gwen,

It's Sara. What do you know about my husband JT's ministry called, "Both Hands"? It's a fundraiser for adoptions. His email is jto127@gmail.com, and his cell phone is 615-969-7565.

Sara

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png