Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, January 26, 2007

Tattoos ???

I am going out on a ledge here. Very few people know that I am getting a tattoo on my annv. Dec. 29th. I have wanted one for a very long time, but just knew that it had to be something special and something I could live with for the rest of my life. About 4 years ago, I really started thinking about what would mean something to me deep in my heart. "My Family" was always the center of my thoughts, so I have a very talented friend who is designing a family tree (literally). It will be like an oak tree with all our initials on it (with room for more if needed). I am extremely excited and hope the pain isn't to much. I am going to put it on my lower back .... Anyone out there got a tattoo ??? How bad did it hurt ???

POSTED BY VERNA ON BEHALF OF GWEN

3 kind words.:

redmaryjanes said...

I have no tatoos but hear that the pain is bearable.
A family tree is one of the most original ideas I have ever heard of. Good Luck!!

Beckyb said...

No Tattoos for me either - I'm a chicken!!! But Dec. 29 is a rather wonderful day for a wedding - we share that with you guys!!

dreamingBIGdreams said...

I have two tatoos and the pain is pain, but nothing that you can't get through - oh wait why am i telling you this now - you already have it???!!!!

I love it too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png