Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, January 26, 2007

Things I've Learned from My Kids

1. I have a beautiful singing voice according to them and the Lord.
2. I am beautiful even when I wake-up.
3. Mac-n-cheese is a complete dinner
4. Freeze-Tag can be played in the house.
5. We should adopt as many kids as our new 10 passenger van will hold since we can just ask God for the money.
6. Sometimes when they mimick me I realize I that I am very bossy.
7. Apparently they think I love doing laundry.
8. You can't go to Target without getting Icees.
9. I am magic and can do many things while driving.
10. I have eyes in the back of my head.

POSTED BY VERNA ON BEHALF OF GWEN

0 kind words.:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png