Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 1, 2014

day 27, 28, 29

Well computer trouble, life and just being honest some really heavy cravings have gotten to me !!! It has NOT BEEN my best showing … I have gotten my cardio in, but also some pizza and donuts while celebrating Elijah's birthday … I contemplated NOT telling you, but I am writing this blog as a way to hold myself accountable and to try and NOT SABOTAGE my efforts for the long run … I will get back on track tomorrow and I will push forward and not beat myself up about my mistakes … NO day goes perfectly and I just simply STUNK it up … I was actually pretty sick THIS  morning from all of the THAT type of food, so I am definitely excited about getting back to my program !!!





1 kind words.:

Terry said...

I need to change something about my diet, think I've been sick for 2 months. Time to do something! Spring is coming :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png