Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, August 26, 2013

Unanswered Prayers ...

I had like this lightening flash of a movie in my head this weekend of the diligent PRAYERS I asked for last December ... I was sharing this request with quite a few close friends and I was almost begging God to make it happen the way I thought it should go ... I had a definite path and plan for this area of my life and I was almost telling God instead of praying about how this situation should go and why it was best for my family ...

CAN I JUST SAY THANK YOU LORD FOR UNANSWERED PRAYERS !!! The prayer I was begging got a BIG FAT NO from the LORD and I watched HIS plan unfold ... HIS plan has given me a freedom I didn't know I was missing ... It gave me room to breath and seek him more !!!

I have always said,  "I WANT WHAT YOU WANT JESUS" for my life and my family and even though I lean on that and trust that it is normal to pray out my life and certain situations  --- It was fun to just sit back with Scott and realize that GOD gave us more than we ever knew we wanted when he said NO  ...

THERE IS ALWAYS AN ANSWER - yes, no, wait !!! WE ALL NEED TO WANT WHAT HE WANTS !!! and know his promises ...

have a blessed week !!!



1 kind words.:

Laurel said...

That is RIGHT where we are at, except the Lord has not yet shown us WHY he keeps saying NO. It's a HARD place to be, but we continue to TRUST for HIS perfect will.

:) :) :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png