Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

WRECKED FOR SOMETHING ...

I don't have a lot to say this week ...I simply want my life to be an example ... I want what I say and do to help others understand how WRECKED I AM FOR CHILDREN ...  I want to be invisible and only be a light for HIM ... I pray I am small and HE IS BIG in my daily life ... 

Whether I am sitting at his feet, feeding a hungry child, listening to my children pray, washing clothes, wiping noses, in the hospital waiting room, learning sign language, driving in carpool, sitting in church, talking about adoption,  or working at 147  ---- IT ALL NEEDS TO WRECK ME FOR THE LOST  & HURTING CHILDREN ... I pray that I am POINTED BACK TO HIS GLORY DAILY !!! 

Thank you LORD for being EVERYTHING !!! May I never forget it ... 




0 kind words.:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png