Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 20, 2009

MAMA'S HANDS NEED TO BE BUSY ...


(my baby signing I, LOVE, YOU) ... ok, tell me that is not just the cutest thing ever !!!

OK, so you know I can't sleep with my babies and friends in Uganda !!! So since the website is still not quite ready (we want it to be just right), I have added some new products to the temporary site and I am ready to package and ship them out  ... HELP A SISTER STAY BUSY WON'T YOU (hee hee ) ...

Think Christmas shopping, birthday presents, and teacher gifts ... Free gifts for orders over $100 (this will last till Suzanne comes home) ... We are working with about 10 families now on wholesale, so please help us spread the word on this ... Would love to help people bring their babies home ...


16 kind words.:

Kim said...

Joseph is the cutest..
LOVE the bags.. I sooo wish I would get that for my Christmas present..
Anyone out there want to give me a present that is what I want..LOL..
I love the new long sleeve blue shirt..
I can't remember what size I ordered..
Will you send me an email..
LOVE YA SISTER....

Abbie and Kendall said...

LOVE THE NEW SHIRTS....2 CUTE!!! and I love that sweet bot and can't wait to meet him!!(not to mention Josie and Daisy) :)

Love, Blessings and Prayers,

Abbie

Abbie and Kendall said...

I LOVE THE NEW SHIRTS!! I can't wait to meet your sweet little boy(along w/ Josie and Daisy :) )

LOVE, BLESSINGS, AND PRAYERS,

Abbie

Ashley said...

Can you get me more information on the wholesale? We are adopting from Ethiopia and thought about having some shirts made...but I would love to help you out as well if possible...

ashleyredburn@hotmail.com

Thank you!
Ashley
Mother to two in Heaven, two in our home, and 1 in Ethiopia!
afr2007.blogspot.com
redburnbabydoll.blogspot.com

emily said...

so cute!! love it.

Send mine sister- can't wait to get it all. :)

Unknown said...

seriously gwen he is the cutest little man!

i know how hard it is to wait to hug him and hold him!

praying him home with you!

love the new products and can't wait to shop!

let me know about the header when you can!

hugs and much love,
jill

Andrea Young said...

That is the most adorable thing I've every seen! PRECIOUS

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

That is the cutest!! Trying to stay busy too.....so hard!

That Fresh Feeling said...

Just placed our next order...love the new shirts! you rock!

much love and prayers, Amy

Tracy said...

oh my!---- his personality is shine through!! joy, joy joy!!!

if you get this in time-- can you bring a baseball shirt in small along with the bag? thank you sister!!

love you!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Love the picture of your baby signing, "I love you." What a priceless treasure to have forever.
Blessings,
Robbie

Deb said...

Joseph is ADORABLE!! Praying that he and Daisy will be with you sooner than you can imagine!! Blessings!

Kristi J said...

that is too cute...I have a cutie pic of you on my blog with sweet baby girl..Had fun today...kj

Kristy said...

Oh gosh Gwen how difficult it must be to see these pictures and not be able to just go and grab them!!But what a blessing these pics are. He is just so darn handsome. I am going to the website right now!

Love you bunches, Kristy

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Okay now, if that is not the most precious photo. I can see why you are not sleeping at night. What an incredible time it will be when you finally hold him in your arms...God is working and I know you will be there soon! But I guess soon just doesn't seem soon enough. Still praying dear sister.

Anonymous said...

Necklace arrived yesterday, thanks heaps!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png