Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Blessings Just Keep Coming ...

This is precious Lucy Lane and I have prayed for this child to come home for months and months ... The Lord saw fit to bless me with Kristi as a sister in Christ exactly one year ago last month ... We meet in the blog world and learned we lived like 5 minutes apart ... She is blessing to my life in so many ways - she is a servant, she is funny, she is kind, she loves my kids, she has introduce me to some amazing people, and she DESPERATELY loves the orphan (THIS IS THE CORD THAT BINDS OUR HEARTS) ...

please take a moment and watch Lucy Lane's coming home video and I promise you it will stir your heart .... Stir you to pray, stir you to act, stir you to adopt, STIR YOU TO GET INVOLVED IN THE LIFE OF AN ORPHAN ... WE LOVE YOU LUCY LANE !!!!


9 kind words.:

Kim said...

OMW.... I will have swollen eyes tomorrow... I have cried through the entire video..
BEAUTIFUL.....
BLESSINGS eveywhere..

Intentional Living Homestead said...

Wow, what an amazing vidoe...I'm second what Isabella's mom said...my eyes will be swollen tomorrow....Everyone needs to see this video.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Unknown said...

Another one of my dear friends that I met through blog land knows her too and shared this same story! I can't wait to watch the video - thanks for sharing!

I love you Gwen!
Jill
WHAT A CUTIE SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!! Our hearts are in AFRICA! I have something to share soon that I think you will get really excited about!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SOO CUTE MRS.GWEN!

luv,

Abbie Whitehurst

Heather said...

Isn't LL the cutest? It was so neat watching her journey to her forever family. I plan to be along you as sweet Joseph makes his way home.

Jenn in GA said...

beautiful story, although i had to PERSIST to get to see it--long time downloading.

what got to me most was the part when the ladies who had been caring for LL hugged her and kissed her goodbye. how bittersweet that must be for them. knowing that the child they've loved is better off, but having a hole in their heart as well. how hard!

can't wait to see you FRIDAY!

andrea said...

wow what a awesome video! God is working !!!!!!!!!!!!

love ya gwen!

sarah in the woods said...

What a precious time! Your blog is so encouraging.

Shelly and Family said...

Thanks for sharing this family's amazing journey to their daughter. I balled my eyes out as soon as the video started and haven't stopped (and have returned almost every day since first seeing it on Monday and it is still "getting" to me). Again, thank you for sharing...Hope all is well in your neck of the woods as well...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png