Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Uganda Magazine Bead Necklaces ... R N !!


The necklaces will be here Monday ... So if you pre-ordered, it is time to head over to pay pal from our fundraising site and pay SHOPOATSVALVILLAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM ... and each time you wear one or give one as a gift please share the story of the woman/man in Uganda rolling the piece of magazine by hand to make the necklace and how by purchasing this necklace you help a FAMILY sustain itself in Uganda and helped two orphans to their forever family ... I MEAN SERIOUSLY DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT FOR YOUR MONEY !!!! jobdaynecklace+007.JPG (image)


10 kind words.:

Lindsey Doyle said...

Sweet Gwen,
I can not believe that we have not gotten to talk yet. I have prayed for you, your little girl, your family, and your Ugandan additions MANY, MANY times. I am so humbled to buy these beads---I can not wait until the day comes and we can go and get our little ones. much, much love
Lindsey

Shelly and Family said...

Hi Gwen...I think I already paid for my two I pre-ordered...Just let me know.

Kristy said...

Gwen if you get a chance hop over to my blog to see what Astrud along with our youth did this weekend. We are so proud of our girl , just proud of all of them.
Love you, Kristy

Trev said...

Mrs G

I need to ask you a few questions, email me when you get the chance please @ tcastle34@gmail.com

The Ferrill's said...

Woo Hoo...you'll be getting my big ol' fat check this week! ;) Thank you Jesus!

Gillian said...

Hey, Gwen!
Yeay! The necklaces!! Our mothers will be having a sweet Mother's day for sure! Please let me know if our family still owes you for the two we ordered--I remember doing something with pay pal at the time of our order--We might have already paid for ours? But so want to get the mula to you if not!
I was hoping to catch you for a visit at L's party the other day but will have to enjoy that another time soon! Your girls are adorable. I was able to get a little minute in with Maggie and some barbies--what a sweet, cutie bug!! Love, Gillian

Kim said...

Cannot wait to get my necklaces and love the new blog look!

Mom 2 six said...

Ordered mine !

Michelle R Photography said...

Hi Gwen,
I ordered, but thought I already paid. If I didn't, please let me know. Thanks!!

Maryam said...

OMG.!! That necklaces is so cute, would be great with a simple white tank.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png