Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One Step Closer to Bringing Home Abigail and Joseph !!

Back of Shirt ... Front of Shirt


T-SHIRTS ARE HERE ... I DESIGNED THEM TO CAUSE PEOPLE TO TALK ... I pictured the Daisy as people would say "You Love Me, You Love Me Not?" and it hit me ... It is a personal choice to love the orphans, but it is a mandate from the Father that we all care for them in some way ... WHAT DOES CARING LOOK LIKE FOR YOU ... It could be adopting, sponsoring a child, helping someone fund their adoption, clothes drives/food drives for orphanages, volunteering at a non-profit, interim care, or simply buying this t-shirt to help bring my children home ... I know I am saying this to the choir... You, my blog family, have been amazing at caring for the orphans, so many of you are ACTING and we are changing this world !!! Let's keep talking about them to others and get more people involved ...
I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM ... I HAVE 100 ... SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, AND X-LARGE ... $25.00 each ... To gauge your size, I am wearing a Medium .... (pay pal on sidebar)
I am so excited to be taking this step to start the fundraising for my angels ... Much has happened over the last few days that I will blog soon ... GOD THINGS ... AMAZING HAND OF GOD MOMENTS ....
Feel free to email me any questions about the shirts ... s.oatsvall@comcast.net




36 kind words.:

Kim said...

LOVE THEM..
Thank you ..
Hugs...

Carla said...

They are precious!! I will ordering some!!

Great job!
Blessings,
Carla

Unknown said...

I put the info about the t-shirt on my facebook page. I hope they sell out tonight! Angela

Leigh Ann said...

They are great - what a great idea!

Anita said...

I LOVE the design, Gwen!! Praying they sell out immediately and you have to reorder them!! :)

Kelly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :o) I want one in small please.

I am almost ready to get things apostilled. Maybe we can go on a lunch date & do that. Maybe next week. All I lack is the I179C, but I am going to get everything else done, and then I'll go back w/that when it comes.

Kelly said...

DUH. I didn't pay attention to the pay pal thing. I will place my order there :oP

Rhonda said...

You Go Scott O!!!

I'm coming to your house to get several for us... And I'm bringing a bunch of little boy clothes (cleaning out our closets!)....Will see you in a couple days!

Love y'all! You're awesome!

Got the 23rd on my calendar!!!! Just pondered that today....Think of a job for me and please let me serve y'all in some real way.

Toodles,
Rhonda

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a wonderful idea. I'll be putting in an order and I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear your BIG news. Love ya!!

April said...

just ordered mine...love it...

Terry said...

LOVE IT! Going to order!

Terry said...

LOVE IT! Going to order!

KT said...

The shirts look amazing!

Michelle R Photography said...

What an awesome shirt!! I love it, Gwen!! I just purchased mine. I'd love to post a link on my blog. Do you mind?

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way the shirts turned out....just ordered me two of them :) !!!!

Happy to join the journey to sweet A and J!!!! Hurry home you two!!!

Cheryl said...

Adorable! I love it!

Wife of the Pres. said...

I WANT one! And you have SMALLS! Yippee! I am going to place my order. I am such a sucker for adoption fundraisers AND a t-shirt is such a great idea! Can't wait to hear more of A and J's journey HOME! YEAH!!!

Carrie said...

These are cool; I hope I can purchase one soon!
How sweet. Prayers and blessings.
Carrie

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get my shirt!

Tracy said...

love the shirts!! i'll wear mine proudly!

gold party is the 20th! :)

~verna said...

OK, this is probably the very best graphic I have seen in a long time. However, I'm not a T-shirt gal. How about a canvas bag?? :)

Shawnstribe said...

love it.
You are a precious woman of God.
i would love one, will order
Thank you
xxx
s

Kelly said...

Hey gwen,
Here are your "bloggerview" quetions:
1. What was the 1st job you had?
2. Have you ever had a wierd job, what was it?
3. What were you known for in highschool?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. If you have a weekend all to yourself, no kids no husband... what do you do?

emily said...

Can't wait to sport mine around here! I'm so very proud of you and can't wait to see exactly who Joseph and Abigail are and when you will be united with them. My heart swells at the thought of us being on a journey to ET together.

Much love today-

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! cant wait to wear it!

Jewels of My Heart said...

WOW! You are amazing! I love your design. I am going to go order mine now.
God's speed sweet friend...
love,
Daleea

Holly said...

They turned out great! I just ordered one and can't wait to wear it.

Anonymous said...

ARE THEY ADULT SIZES??

Kristi J said...

I LOVE my new shirt...it is the greatest...I'llpost it on my blog very soon, kj

Ali Tanner said...

for sure get me one!!! loved the above posts as well. luffa you. when do i get to play with my emily?

Jillienne said...

Just found your blog! The shirts are fabulous! Just got one!

We are currently waiting on a court date for our new little boy. We also have a daughter that came home from Ethiopia in May of last year!

Good luck!

Ruth said...

Love them, want one. What size do they run small or big??

Wife of the Pres. said...

GOT my shirt on Saturday, washed it and am wearing my "conversation starter" to Publ*x and Tarjay TODAY!!! LOVE IT!!!

Someone asked how they run and I think the Adult Small is what I would expect. The sleeves are a bit long for me, but that is how long-sleeve Ts fit me. The rest of it is PERFECT! I am 5 feet tall, no way am I telling my clothes size or weight! LOL!

Thanks GWEN! LOVE IT!!!

Keisha said...

Hi,

These are GREAT! I love them!
Love your blog too!
Keisha

Kay Bratt said...

I love these! Great design..

Guatmama said...

Love love love my shirt, it is forever in the needs to be washed again pile!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png