Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, May 19, 2008

Hodge Podge ... No Pictures Yet ...

1. Great weekend w/ the Beckerings ... Still in a chocolate coma from their trip (don't listen to them, it is all their fault) ... Hee Hee

2. Jeremiah/Elijah have 3 days of school left and there are a lot of emotions right now w/ Jeremiah leaving his school ... Please pray for us ...

3. Jeremiah is playing baseball and he always amazes me w/his athletic gifts and his sweet heart... I see him w/his school friends and I am sad for him to be leaving them ...

4. Elijah will be swimming this summer for the first time on a swim team ... He has been so helpful lately and watching him grow up is just a JOY and makes me so proud of him.

5. The girls are doing so good and loving the warm weather ...

6. We have had another change in Maggie's surgeries ... Please pray we can work out all this insurance stuff .... It is so complicated ... She may begin surgery early July ...

7. Please pray for the book ... I have a few stories in and feel God preparing me for what the book will do ... Please feel free to do a post on your blog about the book ... I have 40 writers right now ... Domestic and International adoptions all represented ... It is amazing the people I am meeting .... Thanks to everyone who have participated

8. Nana is back in hospital w/staf infection ... Please pray for her ...

11 kind words.:

jennifer said...

Have a great week. I'm going to let me SIL know about the book. They adopted domestically last year.

Kathi said...

Why is Jeremiah leaving his school? I'll pray for him; glad about Elijah going on a swim team.. I was on one years ago and they're great fun; Surgery in the summer for Mags? YIKES.. wouldn't it be better in the fall, when the boys are back in school? Of course, you have more help while they're out... SO sorry to hear about Nana; I will definitely pray for her; please keep me posted on her

mommy24treasures said...

I thought this was your Steffie weekend!
I am glad you had a good time.
I do pray the insurance stuff is all worked out perfectly for Maggie's benefit. I hope you love swim team, Ryan has swam several years and it has been wonderful. It seems to be the kind of sport that there isn't so much parent bickering, if you know what I mean.
Love you and praying for you all!

Denise C said...

I just knew it would be a fabulous weekend! OH my...you mean I missed a Chocolate free for all???
I'll be praying for all the things you mentioned. God knows the path before you...He'll show you the way! :)
Can't wait to see pics of Elijah on the swim team!!! How fun!
Hugs!!!
Denise

Kim said...

Have a Great Week..
You are always sooo busy..
HUGS girly..
LOVE YA..

Steffie B. said...

Missing you and you already know that we are praying for you all with the many things you are facing!

Hope your week is good....and it was ALL YOUR FAULT with the chocolate! Oh.....and chips and salsa as well.....lol

Michelle R Photography said...

I saw some of the beautiful photos from your weekend with the Beckering tribe on Steffie's blog. How wonderful you have such a special bond. I have been telling everyone I know about your project. I am praying for your sweet Maggie and that the insurance issues work out.

david santos said...

Very good, my friend, very good.

RamblingMother said...

Oh I am still working on my story for your book. I had a shake up at work that delayed everything. Please wait for me.

Erica said...

Praying for all of you my friend. I'm working on my story yet as well. I'll get it to you soon. Promise.

Laura said...

Gwen,

I just saw on the news about the Chapman's little girl. That is just devastating news. I know you are friends with the family and that this tragedy hits you guys hard too. Please know that I'm praying for you guys and the Chapman's.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png