Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 10, 2008

CARRY YOU TO JESUS ... on this Mother's Day and every other !



My gift to you on this Mother's Day is the truth in the song ...CARRY YOU TO JESUS ... I will be praying and standing in the Gap for you and for your sweet children home or waiting ... I love you all ...

To Scott, I pray for you everyday and I love our life and the journey we are on ... God has so much more to teach us and so many more blessings to give us ... I love doing life w/ you and since I was 14 you have had my heart and will till the end of time ... I love YOU !!!

To Jeremiah, Elijah, Emily, and Maggie ... The privildege of being your mother is the richest part of my life ... I will always stand in the gap for you and I will never leave your side ... I love you more than the air I breathe ...

To Joseph and Abagail ... On this Mother's Day I pray for you and I pray when the time is right that the Lord will send me to your arms and until them I know my Father will love you and care for you far better than I ever could ...

To the mother's in my life ... You each have shaped me over the years and I appreciate your love and support ... I get much of my strength from your love, wisdom, and kindness ... So glad you are in my crazy fabulous life ...

19 kind words.:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, Gwen... what a beautiful post from a beautiful, sweet pure heart...
Happy Mother's day my friend and God's speed to your Joseph and Abagail.

Nikki said...

Thank you, Gwen, I will do the same for you.

Happy Mother's Day to one of my very favorite mommas!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Gwen! A a wonderful Happy Mother's Day to you, too!!

Kathi said...

Have a beautiful day tomorrow, Gwen. I know how special this particular Mother's Day is for both you and Crystal...

God Bless you.

Steffie B. said...

Beautiful....Happy Mother' Day to my sweet friend.....see you in just a few short days! ;)

Mandi said...

Happy Mothers Day to you, hope you have a blessed day.

Kim said...

Happy Mother's Day...
Beautiful post..
You are an amazing lady.
HUGS to you..
Hope to meet you one day..

Anonymous said...

I love so much the way you are already Joseph and Abagail's Mommy!! And, just think, God will love them and know them already, too!! WOW!!!

Happy Mother's Day, Gwen,
Diane...Mama(and I am so humbled to even be called that) to Joe, Jen, Jana Mei, Jadyn Hua and JOY Hua :)

Leigh Ann said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

WE LOVE YOU!

PAUL & LEIGH ANN
TORI, RAYNA, MACKENZIE & DAILEN

redmaryjanes said...

Beautiful Gwen. Happy Mother Day.

Kristi said...

Thank you,Gwen. My heart is so full on the Mother's day. We are all so blessed to have our families and each other!

Denise C said...

Oh what a precious post sweet Gwen!!! You are such a wonderful Momma and friend..Happy Mother's Day to you!!!
Love you!

Erica said...

Happy Mothers Day friend! Beautiful post!

Karen Tunison said...

My Dear Daughter,

I know that I didn’t give birth to you but in every other way you are my daughter. You are the 2nd best thing to happen in my son’s life (Jesus was the 1st).

I love you for giving me the precious grandchildren the 2 you gave birth to from the labor of your body and the 2 you gave birth from the labor of your heart.

I know that most people don’t understand our relationship or love for each other. But as long as the 3 of us You, Me, and God understand it that is all that matters.

I love that I feel as free to be a part of your life as in my daughters (the ones I birth). The old saying a daughter is your daughter all of your life and a son is a son until he takes a wife is so untrue in our relationship and I a so grateful for that.

I love the way my friend say she is your daughter in law and you can just do whatever without calling and asking for permission. I love to day she is my DAUGHTER-IN-LOVE. When my son fell in love with her so did I.

I love that when the boys were born it was just you me and Scott there both times. I will always keep those memories in a special place in my heart. (That is a special moment the 3 of us will have to share always).

I know there have been times we have had our moments but please forgive me of all of them. They have been some real Mother Daughter times for us. But I know that I can always be completely honest with you as a mother should be and we will still love each other and the making up hugs & kisses are all worth it in the end.

Psalm 89:2
I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.

This is the kind of love we have it stands firm and faithful and we will love each other for ever and even have heaven to look forward too because we will be there together also.

My dear daughter I carry you in my heart always and pray for you in all my prayers. You know I am in the gaps to carry you when you can’t carry yourself. I pray for my Oatsvall team of 6 and any other we may add along the way. I am so thankful that you are home with my angels and they are not in daycare. I am thankful that you love my JESUS and my SON and in that order. I love that you love me like a mother and not like a mother –in-law. I love that we can laugh together and we can cry together and that we can fuss and make up and not hold a grudge. I just love that we have each other for ever & ever.

Love MiMi aka MOM

Laura Nipper said...

What a beautiful post Gwen and always so up lifting. Hope you had a wonderful mother's day with you precious family.

Kristi J said...

I'd love to get together anytime with the kids since we're neighbors and both obviously have a heart for adoption. I'll still have three home next year and only one in elementary school. My 3 and 4 yr. old will be in preschool at Brentwood United Methodist Dayschool two days a week and the baby will be home with me on my hip everyday. I think I saw your email somewhere didn't I?? I'll email or comment sometime and maybe we can meet. Hope you had a great Monday...the weather was great today!! Kristi Johnson

Avery said...

I love you dear Gwen! I'm tired and too lazy to sign in, this will post as Avery but it is me! :)

Em

Unknown said...

A beautiful post. I have added you as a local blog. Would love to talk sometime.

Heather said...

Gwen - I cried big fat tears when I read your mom's comment:) How beautiful.

Happy belated Mother's Day, you are such a prayer warrior and one fine momma, thank you for daily inspiring me and touching my soul.

Love you!
Heather

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png