Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008!

Gold New Year
More Free Graphics at pYzam.com


23 kind words.:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Happy New Year!!! I know it will be with all of your family home.
I have sent you a few emails but I don't know if they went through. If you have tried to send me on again I didn't get it either. I don't know what is going on.
My email is jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com
if that doesn't work my husbands is jeremybar@yahoo.com
Can't wait to see the picture.
Have a blessed and joyful day.

Kim said...

Have a Great New Years....
Hope this year brings many more GREAT memories...
Hugs to you girly...

emily said...

Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for 2008:)

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy New Year to you and your sweet family. May 2008 be a special year for Maggie's continued healing.

Love,
Kim K.

Jeanne said...

Happy New Year, sweet friend! It's going to be a year like we've never experienced before.....I can just feel it!

I just noticed Abagail has a name! YAY! Did I miss that post somehow???

Love you!

Leigh Ann said...

Happy New Year to you guys! Love ya!

Jodee said...

Happy New Year! I hope 2008 is Maggie's best year yet!

Leah said...

Happy New Year!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Happy New Year Gwen!

Steffie B. said...

Happy New Year Oatsvalls! ;)

Kathi said...

Happy New Year!! I've still got an hour to wait for it to be "official". Hope 2008 bring Maggie continued healing; and you all much love and joy.

Holly said...

Happy New Year!!

Adele said...

Happy New Year and God Bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Happy Anniversary and praying all God's best for your family in 2008! May each day bring Maggie closer to complete healing and may he bless you all as you live the love of Christ through the good and through the difficult days! What an amazing family God chose for sweet Maggie! Love, Kristihen

Kim said...

Happy New Year....
Glad to have met you and be a part of your AMAZING journey to sweet little Maggie..
Hugs to you my friend..

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to your family!! :)

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Gwen, Happy New Year!! I am praying for your entire family....that 2008 will be filled with so much joy you can't stand it!! You are amazing! You are so strong. I am so proud of you.

Love,
Lindsey

Nikki said...

Happy New Year, to you and yours!

Here's hoping that 2008 brings us together again.
I can't wait to give all the Oatsvalls a big squeeze!

~Amy~ said...

Happy New years to you and yours!

Kim said...

Happy New Year to your family too! I pray that some wonderful break throughs will (I have to say it)come to pass and Maggie will have successful surgerys through God's healing touch (physically and mentally) =]I pray that our prayers will keep your family strong and rested.
Continually praying,
Kim

Kim said...

Oh yea, one more thing. Please when your able, keep posting pictures.=] I love seeing how Maggie is dong and watching her interact with the kids. You don't even have to post any words. The pictures will do the talking.lol =]
Thanks,
Kim

Kim said...

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK...
The matching outfit on the girls is adorable...
Hope you had a Great New Years...
Hugs to you girly..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png