Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 13, 2014

A NEW BLOG WITH A TWIST …

This may not interest any of you, but I have started a new blog about my HEALTH transformation … I  didn't want it here because this is my LIFE JOURNEY and one day I hope my sweet children will enjoy reading about our lives from my eyes and heart at the OATSVALL TEAM blog, but I was in need of some changes and challenges in my health … So if you are interested you can follow me here http://timetocheermyselfon.blogspot.com for my cellular health transformation …





0 kind words.:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png