Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Story of my Life by Gwen Oatsvall | Edit Post
It has been a long time since I made A CHRISTMAS LIST ... I thought it would be fun to write out what my Christmas wishes might be (they have definitely changed over the years !!!) ... so fun to think about what would make me WAKE UP BRIGHT AND EARLY WITH CHILD LIKE GIGGLES AND JOY on the Morning of Dec. 25th ... On this list are some impossibilities, but oh the fun of DREAMING !!! hopes and dreams are motivating factors to KEEP OUR PASSIONS ALIVE !!!
1) my first wish would be to have some ALONE TIME with my sweetie !!! Our 23rd Annv. is 29th of December and we are definitely due some KID FREE time
2) A day with no ARGUING, no TATTLE TAILING, no SPILLS, no CRYING, no MAKING A MESS, and no ONE SAYING "MOM, MOM, MOM, MOMMY, MOOOOM, MOM, MOMMY"
3) TO BE ABLE TO EAT ANYTHING I WANT W/OUT GAINING A POUND over the holidays
4) 147 Million Orphans to receive enough donations to completely fund the medical center in Haiti, build the remaining homes in Honduras, add to the feeding program for our friend Katie in Uganda, and more funds to finish off the WELL in Sudan to add more spickets to the pump !!!
5) Dark Chocolate w/ Sea Salt (whole foods has my favorite brand - but it is so expensive that I don't get it often)
6) NO CLEANING up after meals for a whole day !!!
7) hot yoga clothes from LULULEMON (my complete guilty pleasure)
8) sunglasses from TOM'S (they have some new CAT EYE ones that would be dreamy to have)
9) for EVERY WAITING parent to get approval for their KIDS TO COME HOME
10) the time and resolve to READ THE CHRONOLOGICAL BIBLE in 2013
AND BONUS BIG HUGE CHRISTMAS WISH WOULD BE TO WAKE UP CHRISTMAS MORNING AND BE COMPLETELY FLUENT IN SIGN LANGUAGE !!!