Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My TOP TEN favorite things for Christmas !!!

It has been a long time since I made A CHRISTMAS LIST ... I thought it would be fun to write out what my Christmas wishes might be (they have definitely changed over the years !!!) ... so fun to think about what would make me WAKE UP BRIGHT AND EARLY WITH CHILD LIKE GIGGLES AND JOY on the Morning of Dec. 25th ... On this list are some impossibilities, but oh the fun of DREAMING !!!  hopes and dreams are motivating factors to KEEP OUR PASSIONS ALIVE !!!

1) my first wish would be to have some ALONE TIME with my sweetie !!!  Our 23rd Annv. is 29th of December and we are definitely due some KID FREE time 

2) A day with no ARGUING, no TATTLE TAILING, no SPILLS, no CRYING, no MAKING A MESS, and no ONE SAYING "MOM, MOM, MOM, MOMMY, MOOOOM, MOM, MOMMY"

3) TO BE ABLE TO EAT ANYTHING I WANT W/OUT GAINING A POUND over the holidays

4) 147 Million Orphans to receive enough donations to completely fund the medical center in Haiti, build the remaining homes in Honduras, add to the feeding program for our friend Katie in Uganda, and more funds to finish off the WELL in Sudan to add more spickets to the pump !!! 

5) Dark Chocolate w/ Sea Salt (whole foods has my favorite brand - but it is so expensive that I don't get it often) 

6) NO CLEANING up after meals for a whole day !!! 

7) hot yoga clothes from LULULEMON (my complete guilty pleasure)

8) sunglasses from TOM'S (they have some new CAT EYE ones that would be dreamy to have)

9) for EVERY WAITING parent to get approval for their KIDS TO COME HOME 

10) the time and resolve to READ THE CHRONOLOGICAL BIBLE in 2013 

AND BONUS BIG HUGE CHRISTMAS WISH WOULD BE TO WAKE UP CHRISTMAS MORNING AND BE COMPLETELY FLUENT IN SIGN LANGUAGE !!! 





1 kind words.:

Judy said...

I didnt realize you have a hearing impaired child. We adopted a 5 yr old girl from China in May that is completely deaf. Oh what a struggle it has been to unlock her language. I would LOVE to talk to you about this! And to be fluent in sign....yes what a gift that would be! What finally opened the window and made language click with your boy? Our girl just turned 6. And getting her to vountarily sign is a chore. She understands much more than she will sign. She is super smart...and STUBBORN....sigh. my email is judy@westwindwood.net if you have any words of wisdom...:). Blessings on your day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png