Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, December 28, 2012

A Tribute To My Wife

I have been married to the most amazing woman for 22 years. i will make a fool out of myself for you babe. I love you soooooo much. Thanks for letting me be me! Scott







4 kind words.:

Julie said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

Team Bedzyk said...

So precious! What an amazing husband you have, Gwen!

Anonymous said...

Aww that's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Precious Treasure, Gwenny!
Happy Anniversary to you both.:)
Love, hollym.:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png