Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Next Right Thing ...

Every single day is made up of choices ... Just work on doing the NEXT RIGHT THING ... We are faced daily with opportunities to love, care, give, change, and truly MAKE A DIFFERENCE ... Don't miss out on a chance to DO THE NEXT RIGHT THING and possibly be that final seed that God wants to plant in someone's life ... It may be an easy thing or a difficult thing, but if it is the RIGHT THING then do it ... 


Let's approach the new year with an attitude of I CAN and I WILL ... God really doesn't want much - JUST ALL YOU HAVE TO GIVE !!! 

After my last post, I received a sweet sweet blessing from someone that came directly from the LORD ... God's people are amazing and I get humbled as I watch you all work for HIS kingdom and HIS glory ... 

thank you !!! 

2 kind words.:

Charmaine said...

Thank you for all you do... I have been inspired and challenged. Have already adopted one domestically and two biologically.... want to do what your post said this morning.... Have an attitude of I can and I will... don't know what that looks like yet! :)

Joy said...

Do you have an adoption agency or consultant you would suggest for domestic adoptions? We have been signed with an agency since April and they have been making several unethical decisions. We hate to lose the money we have paid but do not feel comfortable moving forward with them. We would appreciate ANY info you could share:)

many blessings!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png