Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, August 5, 2011

A Fun Photo Shoot Day !!!

Our sweet sweet friend Jan won a photography session w/ Katy Southern Photography at a fundraiser for yep you guess it AN EVENT TO HELP ORPHANS ... You see Katy wanted to use her gifts to help orphans and Jan wanted to bless us with portraits for when Joseph and Daisy came home, so 1 year after J/D came home and the day before Maggie's surgery we had the BIG DAY ...

Thought you would enjoy a few pictures of the FAMILY all cleaned up ... hee hee ... Colleen is working on a new header for my blog and I can't wait to see that ...

We have a lot of changes coming this year ... For the first time in 13 years I will have all 6 of my children in school at some point during the day ... Excited to have some time to myself and spend some time w/ the LORD refreshing my soul ... Someone ask me how I was doing the other day and I said, "I am in the deep end of the ocean drowning, but I have a good attitude about it." ... that is my best description right now ... Keeping Maggie from jumping, running, and begging to swim is no easy task along w/ the doctors and assessments for Joseph is still filling up my day ... Not to mention Daisy is the strongest willed child I have ever met (her tears no longer effect me, but her smiles give me HOPE ... lol), Emily is finding her way as she grows up and the energy that is exerted from Jeremiah and Elijah daily KEEP ME ON MY TOES ... We are a full force, full emotion, and full of FUN family ... I wouldn't have it any other way, but OH THE ENERGY IT TAKES ...








check out KATYSOUTHERN.COM for more information on her photography ... She also now volunteers for 147 and does all of our photography ... 



2 kind words.:

Unknown said...

Cute pics!! I need to do this with my family. I always get the kiddos, but never all of us together. You are all beautiful :)

jennifer said...

These are so adorable!!! I love the way Daisy is looking at Emily in that girls' pic!! You are a gorgeous Mama!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png