Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WE ARE LIVE !!!!

 we are wearing size small in this tee                                                                     THIS IS OUR UGANDA FAMILY



After so much prayer and hard work the site is OPEN ... We are still missing a few items, but I will tell you Satan has been attacking us for the last 7 days as we tried to LAUNCH 147MillionOrphans.com  ... He doesn't want us to see poverty, orphans, widows, homeless, hurting, and suffering people as REAL ... He wants a vale over our faces ... We want to shine a light on the beautiful children God loves so deeply in Uganda, the children Katie touches each day ... We want to help adoptive families spread the news about their adoption and raise funds ... We want their to be joy in wearing a shirt that shouts out WE SEE YOU and CARE ... I know it is just a shirt or a hat or a necklace, but I really think we can start a wave of dialogue in this country and change lives of some children who NEED US ...

REMEMBER EACH PURCHASE HELPS FEED CHILDREN IN THE KAROMAJONG TRIBE!

So get your Christmas list out, think teacher gifts, or birthday parties and lets SHOUT TO THE WORLD  THAT WE SEE THE ORPHANS AS REAL TREASURES ...

P.S. thanks to all who left me their blogs ... going to sit down this weekend w/ a diet coke and chocolate and plug you all in and have a fun time visiting w/ you for a while !!! love ya


16 kind words.:

Beautiful Mess said...

The site is lovely! Way to go!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Praise God!!!! Going to the site now :)

Unknown said...

WAHOOOOOOOO!

PRAISE GOD GWEN!

It is awesome!

I'm emailing it to my entire list today!

I love you and so proud of you, Suzanne, Katie, Renee and all the other women who have put so much of their time and energy to make this happen!

God is so faithful and good all of the time!
Jill

willhouse4God said...

I just checked out the new website. Very nice!! I love the little petals on the top. Great job putting it together.

Laura said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! We are so proud of you and blessed to know you.

I see you will be in Georgia on November 1st - Where? Where?

laura
www.littlehoffman.blogspot.com
www.brightonkennedy.org

Kurt and Kayla said...

Do you have any more of the 7.95 kids t-shirts left? We are promoting Orphan Awareness Day at church and kids are going to tell the facts to the congregation. I thought it would be cool if the kids were wearing stuff about it.

Unknown said...

the website looks AWESOME!
congratulations!!

Andrea Young said...

YAY! Lemme know if you have a button and I'll add it to my business website and blog!!!

Bonner Family said...

The site looks awesome! Thanks for sharing your hard work!

Michelle R Photography said...

Congratulations!!!

BTW, missed your last post...

Michelle @ www.borninourheart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your website is aweesome! Now a personal question:) What size black and white baseball Tee are you ladies wearing in the picture? Can't wait to place an order!

Kelsey Lantz said...

So excited!!!!!! I'll have to post it up on my sites and start getting the word out!!! yay

Abbie and Kendall said...

the website is AWESOME!! and also...u go girls in ur size small tees!!!


love,
Abbie

MommyBrec said...

This is just SO exciting! Congratulations!

Cari said...

I just clicked on your website 147MillionOrphans.com, and I think it is amazing!!

We are currently in the process of our 2nd adoption, which will make child #5 and counting! :)

I'm glad I came across your blog and website...might need to use the fundraiser option in the future.

findingourdaughter said...

I didn't leave my blog on the last post, but I will leave it here. We are waiting for a referral from Russia....for 18 months now. We have 2 boys and are adopting a girl.
I have purchased 2 tshirts from your site and I love them!
http://tofindadaughter.blogspot.com/
Hugs and God Bless, Angie in FL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png