Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 14, 2009

OH MY, OH MY, ... NEW SHIRTS R IN !!!!!

4 kind words.:

Kim said...

LOVE THEM...

Tracy said...

they are awesome! great job!!!

Coby & Brandy said...

Gwen..these shirts are amazing!! I think Coby and I are going to get some!! I do have a question. I saw that you once had a shirt that said something like, "Moses, (and some other names of orphans)...what do they all have in common?" Do you still have any of thoes shirts?? Did I make sense, I am so having mommy brain today! You can e-mail me and let me know. brandyginsberg@yahoo.com. The shirts are great and congrates on your new son!! We gota get together soon again!

Duncan Family said...

Wow, thank you soooo much for sharing and persevering! Just ordered our first shirt with more to follow am sure. Hugs!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png