Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SCC and Michael W. Smith CONCERT ...

I am so excited to be volunteering at the concert tonight ... Everyone knows how much the Oatsvall Team loves the Chapman family and everything they do to help the orphans of the world ... I pray I can be a vessell tonight as someone walks up to the table ready to make that very important decision ... ADOPT OR NOT ... SPONSOR A CHILD OR NOT !!!! I pray they can see in my eyes and to my heart how the need for everyone to join hands and really dig in deep to help the FATHERLESS, the LEAST OF THESE, the GIFTS and HIDDEN TREASURES of the Lord !!!!

I love you all and thanks to BECKY BILBY for my blog makeover ... We traveled together during our adoption of Emily ... This family has waited a very long time for the second daughter and could use a little help, so if you need a blog make over check her out or click on CHLOE'S CLOSET ON MY RIGHT AND STOCK UP ON SOME REALLY CUTE CLOTHES ...

time to go lay some bricks ... (Nehemiah reference )

P.S. pray for my hubby ... he is sick !! This man works tirelessly for our family and has very little down time ...Sick does not stop him, but I do pray God will heal him quickly ... Love you, honey!

18 kind words.:

Amy Jo said...

Praying for your sick husband, your bricklaying AND the concert tonight. Have a GREAT time! Looking forward to receiving my necklace. I had almost ordered one off their website awhile back but waited. Glad I did because I really like how the ones you are selling have multi-colors. So pretty! (And such a very important cause!) :-) Sweet blessings, Amy in OR

Vanessa said...

Sending well wishes to your hubby!!

emily said...

Hope your man feels better soon! Have a great time tonight, can't wait to hear how the Lord moves.

Laurel said...

We are planning to attend the SCC and MWS concert up our way in July. So looking forward to it.

Praying that your LIGHT will SHINE tonight!


Hugs!

Laurel :)

The Vinyards said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog--maybe Katie's Journey in Uganda. Have a blast tonite at SCC concert! We attended his concert at our church last February & came home with adoption on hearts. Now we are just waiting on our RA for our beautiful Sydney Hope! Glad that I found your blog. Have fun!

Kim said...

Hope DH gets better soon..
I love the new look and have fun..I know you will make a difference.
You are AMAZING..
Love ya girly..

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the new blog look!

Praying for your husband!

Praying for others to see things through the eyes of the LORD and open their hearts to helping one child at a time!

Hugs and love,
Jill

Diane and family said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! AND....YEAH!!!!! I am thrilled you get to be part of the United Tour!!! YEAH!!!!!

AND...BOO!!! I'm sorry Scott is sick and can't be right beside you to share his heart for the orphan and adoption, too!!!! Feel better soon, Scott!!!

YEAH!!! Just could not help myself, I am so happy you will be with Show Hope tonight!!!! YEAH!!!! :)

Update later...please!!! YEAH!!!!

Diane said...

AND....the blog looks fabulous!

suzanne said...

love the new blog design! it so cute! tell coach o' i said feel better soon! :) luffa u!

grace

The Ferrill's said...

Can't wait to hear how God moved at the concert tonight!

Michelle R Photography said...

I can't wait to hear how the concert goes tonight. It is such an amazing concert!! We made our final decision to adopt Da Xin on the way to it in October.

Unknown said...

LOVE the new look! Praying you had a BLAST with the 3 big guys-MWS, SCC and GOD :)

Kristi J said...

hope the hubby feels better :) kj

Catherine said...

Sorry to hear your hubby is sick. Prayed for him.

How was the concert??? Ohhh how I'd love for them to come here!! SCC's drummer is a guy from our church so hopefully they'll make a trip to the north country sometime. Chris also plays for David Phelps and he was here is November. Oh how amazing it would be to worship the Lord at a SCC concert and like you'd I'd love to work at his table to help allow more little ones to come home!

Looking forward to hearing more.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Praying Scott is better and that the concert opened many doors for the little ones.
Love you and your new design is too sweet.

Cheryl said...

I'm so excited about the concert! I love SCC! You WILL BE such a blessing to those you meet!

The new blog looks awesome!

Praying your honey feels better soon!

redmaryjanes said...

Love you girl...that's all I can say. Looking forward to some miracles very soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png