Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ADOPTION OPENS OUR EYES TO SO MUCH MORE....

Aaron Ivey
CLICK

My sweet friends Jamie and Aaron Ivey are visiting their two children in Haiti while on a mission trip ... You see they are in the process of adopting two precious children from a rescue house in Haiti ... Jamie has gone before, but this is Aaron's first trip and a mission trip also w/a team of people ... If you are not ready for some honesty and hard reading don't visit right now ... Aaron's heart has been changed forever by what he has seen ... I try everyday to be reminded of the orphans of the world as most of you do and we can not grow weary in our prayers for them ...

I love you all ... Have a blessed week ...

4 kind words.:

Thomas bunch said...

Wow...that is good...such a spectrum of emotion, one minute I am angry too, the next minute I am trying to keep my laughter from waking my children...Hatian Happiness...

Nate and Brenda said...

Gwen,

How cool is this! I have been following he Ivey's blog very closely!!! I do not know them but they are at the same mission we go all the time in Haiti and will be traveling to again in July!!! The livesays are very good friends of ours!! How cool that you are friends with the Iveys!!!

Melinda said...

I have been following their blog ever since they adopted Deacon. I found it through Bethany's web forum when we were using Bethany originally for our 1st adoption. I love their hearts for the orphan and seeing how God works in their lives like He does in all our lives through adoption. It is so awesome!

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Thanks Gwen. We had a great trip and I'd love to get together sometime and share our stories.
:)Jamie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png