Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

URGENT REQUEST FOR MY SIL


OK, I am calling all my friends to do something a little unconventional ... I need you to visit my SIL site on my sidebar and leave her a funny message or tell her about your favorite TV show, if you have seen her family tell her about that or even post a joke ...She received news today that her stay will probably be a bit longer. She needs a connection back to the United States ... She needs to laugh ... She is so appreciative of all the encouragement, but needs a little break in her mind and a good laugh ...

This is myself, Crystal and my other SIL, Yolanda ... We have know each other for 23 years ... We have fought, loved, cried, yelled, and danced together for many years ... Please take a moment and lift her up w/ a laugh ... And thank you Lord for all that you have done w/this journey and all you have taught us ...

5 kind words.:

Kim said...

I hope she gets to come home to her little ones soon..
My thoughts and prayers are out there for Crystal and her family..
Have a Great Evening..

Chrissie said...

Great Idea Gwen! I know Crystal appreciates all your love and support.

Laura Nipper said...

What a great piture of the three of you girls. Praying for Crystal out her in San Diego. I will have to think of something funny to post on her blog. I really like that idea.

Adele said...

I have prayed for them every single day and will continue to pray until they are safely home.
The picture of the three of you is just precious.
Also, congrats on your 3rd Gotcha Day anniversary. What a blessing from the Lord!

Jewels of My Heart said...

We are all coming together to pray Savannah and her Mommy home....
Hope she got good news today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png