Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Letter Of Acceptance (LOA) On Its Way !!!

UPS arrived at 9:00 and Maggie's letter was signed, checked, dated, and FED EXPRESSED by 10:45. I just want to take a moment to pray over everyone's paperwork. The adoption paper chase is hard, confusing, constantly changing, and always seems to be in this mystery vacuum of where anything is at anytime. I know it is scary, frustrating, and at times all consuming. SO ...

Lord Jesus, grant us peace in the midst of the winds that blow. We know your mercys are new each day and we ask you to shower us with your strength and help us to realize your presence in our everyday moments. I know you care about our paper work, you care about our hurts, you rejoice with us, and you hold us close when we cry. You were there when our children were abandoned and you will be with them till the end of time. Please shower our birth mothers with hope and love. Continue to love us as only you do. Amen....

Love You All !!!

16 kind words.:

The Phillips said...

AWESOME!!!! And I'm excited to be the first to reply! =] I think that would be great if you and Pam travel together...what a blessing! Celebrating with you!
Britt

Chrissie said...

Congrats on your LOA! Our God is so big, we have to try to remember that even when things aren't going according to our plan. His plan is always better. Are you still going to send Maggie her package?

Have you heard the story about Joey? He was burned and is waiting in China for a family...but no one is interested in him. His file is going back soon....Pray for him!
http://lwbchinablog.blogspot.com/2007/09/joey.html

Kim said...

How exciting....
CONGRATS to you and your family...
I can not wait to see little Maggie in your arms..
You are an amazing woman..
You will be traveling soon... YEAH!!!!!!
Kim

Kelly said...

I enjoyed getting to have lunch w/you again. Lets make it a habit :0) Praying for Maggie--Love Ya.

Verna said...

So excited to hear of your LOA arrival. That is wonderful!! I do hope you get to travel with the Shocks. How cool would that be??!! Thanks for standing in the gap for everyone. Your prayers are much appreciated.

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Yippee!

Your prayer was fabulous this morning and brought tears once again to my eyes.

I have found myself thinking of AMOS all day long and sometimes with great sadness and sometimes with great joy.

Thanks for the encouragement!

:)jamie

Leah said...

Thank you so much for your prayer. I really need it right now. The arrival of LOAs is so random to us, but not to our God. We must take the peace offered to us in that knowledge. I'm so happy for you guys!

Mr.Brian said...

Great news!!!!!
And it does sond like there is a load of crud to go through to get this all done.I will keep praying for all those going and waiting to go.
Blessings....
Mr.Brian

Laura Nipper said...

Great news! So happy for you!

Beckyb said...

Just praising God again with you - he is SO BIG!!! Thanks for praying for all of us as well - we NEED that and love to know we are covered!

The Shingletons said...

Praise God! I check on you all the time and am so excited to finally have the great news! I will continue praying for you all and excited that Maggie will be in your arms soon.
Love you,
Shawnah

mommy24treasures said...

great news. I am so happy for your family.

jennifer said...

That is great news!

Jewels of My Heart said...

In Jesus' Name... Amen!

Pam said...

I would love to travel with you again. I would love to travel with our whole China family again. Even Mr. Yak man. :)

I also stand in agreement with you on your prayer. God is bigger than any government on Earth.

Ruth said...

YEAH!!! so happy for you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png