Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Late In The Mid Night Hour ...


Late in the mid night hour God is going to turn it around ... Emotional day and of course I can't sleep, so I visit my friend Tina's blog ... I encourage every one to visit .. She is on my side bar ... God has placed this woman in my life in a mighty way. What she has to post today effects us all !!!

Love Ya Tina ... To all my blogger friends, your encouragement is very real to me .. THANK YOU !!!

9 kind words.:

Steffie B. said...

hang in there girl....

jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll check it out.

emily said...

What about Blue Like Jazz?? Read it? Just ordered Red Letters. I love a good thought provoking, move you out of your comfort zone, book!!

Laura said...

Gwen - I cannot begin to imagine how difficult it is to wait to go get Maggie. I'll be praying for you that God will give you patience, peace, and comfort as you play the waiting game.

Mr.Brian said...

Like others I will be praying for patience for all you waiting parents.

Leah said...

You have no idea how much I needed to read Tina's blog post. Yesterday was a hard day of waiting for me. Our agency estimates 3-12 weeks from LOI to LOA. We've waited 5 weeks now. So I know that in all fairness, I should not be getting antsy yet. But I just want my baby home so badly! The feelings that I have for our Sydney are sooooo strong. I cannot believe how much I love her already! I wait with you, my friend, and I pray with you!

Jeanne said...

Oh, my friend! I'm so sorry! Praying for you and with you! I know you know....but He will give you strength. And His grace is sufficient for you and Maggie. Once she's in your arms, all of that love that's overflowing out of you is going to help Maggie overcome any sadness she has experienced. I can't wait to see how she's going to blossom in her new family! Press in like never before and rest in Him. Love you!

Kathi said...

i think even the picture says it; i'm sure she's probably thinking "when's mommy and daddy comin to get me?" hang in there, baby girl; they'll be there shortly

shelley said...

Thanks for the link to Tina...her words are profound and her spirit seems so pure.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png