Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Coach O returns to the Classroom

Routines return to the Oatsvall home.
~blog fairy

6 kind words.:

Beckyb said...

How fun is that?!?! Verna - you are too clever!!

Steffie B. said...

Well I stopped by to say love ya girl...but love that Blog Fairy too! ;)

Tammy said...

We are right behind you as we will begin in one more week! I THINK I am ready for the routine of home schooling again. :)

Adele said...

Love your new blog look. Perfect for back to school time. :)

Gracie said...

Love the new do, Too cute!

redmaryjanes said...

Your blog looks wonderful! I just love Verna. I'll putting up one of her headers on my blog next week. Our children go back to school after labor day.
You are on my mind and so is little Maggie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png