Followers

Blog Archive

There was an error in this gadget
Sunday, May 20, 2007

Call me Mrs Fixit

Some of you may have noticed that Gwen's blog was dropping the sidebar. This happened to Sister 2 Two also. Don't really know what causes it -- possibly a glitch in the text wrap coding. At any rate, I hope that it is fixed for Gwen. Maybe some day, I will actually get a book on HTML programming and learn the real ins and outs of if. Until then, Blogger Help along with trial and error will have to do. ~v

3 kind words.:

Leigh Ann said...

OK...my grad stuff is posted. Love the close up pic of you and Tori. I am still behind though, maybe I can catch up this week! Love,
Leigh Ann

Steffie B. said...

Your the bomb, Verna!

Verna said...

Well, I guess it looks good if you are using IE but Firefox is a bust. I just can't get it to work. :(