Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 14, 2007

MAMA GOT A NEW TOY !!!


Most of you may know that I love FOOD (chocolate to be exact) and EXERCISE. Back in 1998 I was in love with the new Tae Bo videos, and since then have owned a bag(had to leave at the last house) and taken up kick boxing. There is just something exciting and freeing about kicking and punching. I can just see the stress fall off of me and the strength I feel is so much fun. So last night after much begging and shopping around we got a stand alone punching bag for the family. We had a blast last night whomping that thing !!!! We have had to set some clear rules for the kids, but what fun!!!!! So if you ever need a quick stress release come on over to Casa Oatsvall and grab a pair of gloves....

Stay tuned for tomorrow ... the Oatsvall's have a project tomorrow that could be life changing for us as a family!!!! Pray 4 US !!!!

6 kind words.:

Emmie said...

omg...i love the pic. they all look so tough!
i've always thought about kick boxing. i may have to give it a try some time. it sure would help me get my anger out! lol

Steffie B. said...

That picture is hilarious! You crack me up and I can't wait to hear about the "life changing" news!

Kathi said...

Ya know....if Elijah stays with the karate after the month of lessons (and obviously if it's ok with Mom and Dad), the bag will be a good way to practice his self defense techniques. I love the picture.

Kathi said...

I'm anxious to find out what the "life changing" news is also...

Tiffany said...

FUN!!! How did your "Deliveries" go??? Your mom was telling me about it this morning. How VERY cool! I know they will learn from it. God is too good not to show them who He is through your efforts to teach them His ways. I love ya! ~T

Nikki said...

I love your new toy!
And the picture is hilarious...all of your kids apparently are larger than life just like their momma!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png