Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, March 9, 2007

BRAG BOOK #4


Well in keeping with my Favorite Person Friday this is my Honey's Week. I meet Scott Oatsvall when I was 14 years-old and fell instantly in love. We have had our share of ups and downs, but a year has never past when I didn't fall deeper in love with him. There are so many things I can say about him, but what it all boils down to is "I fit perfectly in his arms." He is a great dad, loving husband, godly man, awesome coach, good friend, and an all around great guy. He has seen me at my best and worst, yet he never fails to tell me I am beautiful and there isn't anything he would change about me. Thank you Lord for sending this man into my life, he makes me a better person. My top 3 memories (I will keep these clean - Hee, Hee) 1. Senior Prom in California 2. He sang to me at our wedding "Always and Forever" by HeatWave 3. His face when all 3 of our children entered our family.

16 years and counting .... I love you, Scott- Favorite photo of Scott and Jeremiah (at 4) ... Just hanging out at work ...

9 kind words.:

Karen Tunison said...

I love that photo. They are very handsome guys. Two of my favorite also. Now I guess it is best that you ask him what he would change about you instead of me but if you every want to know I have a LIST. HaH!!! I also was wondering which is my special day? I know you have to have lots of good stuff to say about me. If you need help with that I also have a LIST. But to sum it up thanks for being a great mom to my angels and I guess a great wife for my son.

Love Mom (aka MiMi)

p.s. IF ANY ONE WANTS TO HEAR SOME GOOD STORIES ABOUT GWEN IN HER TEENAGE YEARS THEY ARE UP FOR SALE AT A GOOD PRICE. AND I HAVE SOME GOOD ONES TOO.

Beckyb said...

Yep - good men are hard to come by and God knows what He's doing!! We are truly blessed!!

Steffie B. said...

Oh...that was so sweet. It is wonderful to be married to a great guy! ;) Ditto here!

Nikki said...

Sounds like a keeper, Gwen!
But, you deserve all the goodness you have in your life...you are a wonderful person as well!

Love the picture.

Dannye said...

he sounds like a wonderful father/husband, you are one lucky gal!!

Emmie said...

What a beautiful post! You have such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Gwen, Gwen, Gwen...
Don't ask me how I ended up finding your blog, because I am not really sure, but here I am!!

I miss you and our days at FBC!! I can't believe how your family has grown since we were in Smyrna.

LOVE THE BLOG!!!

Dori

Pam said...

Gwen I can say that I think Scott is a great man. I can tell how much he loves you and all of the children. You are blessed.

Unknown said...

God has blessed the Oatsvall family, and he has blessed me as well. You guys are such Christ-like people and I am so glad I gotten to be a part of some of the family's life. I had the awesome privilege of having Scott Oatsvall as my PE coach for a year. As soon as I met the man that first day of 7th grade I knew he was different. And the more time he coached me and I spent talking to him, the better of a person I became. And now, about 2 years later, I still thank God for that everyday in my morning prayers. And I knew Jeremiah, the oldest son, pretty well. When I was in 7th grade, if I remember correctly, he was in 4th. And I tell that you from the bottom of my heart I would have hung out with him over most of my friends any day. He was funny and smart, loved basketball, and lived for the Lord. He, like his dad, was different. I love this family.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png