Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Maggie's 2nd Year Gotcha Day !!!! A look back to the DAY !!

20 kind words.:

Kim said...

Happy 2 years...
AMAZING how times flies..
Maggie is an amazing little girl.. so glad I have met you on these amazing journeys'..
LOVE YA SISTER...
Hugs..

Heather said...

How precious is that! She has come so far in two years. Cannot wait to see what God has in store for Maggie! What a blessing!

Stefanie said...

BEAUTIFUL, Gwen... I loved those first few minutes seeing the two of you meet for the first time! God clearly meant for you to be mother and daughter :)
Hugs on this very special day!!

Unknown said...

Gwen that was so beautiful!

God is so faithful look how far you came from 2 yrs ago!

WOW!

Love and many blessings on your gotcha day!
Jill

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, Gwen.... I can't believe it has been two years....
Thank You Jesus for answering our prayers and for giving beautiful, sweet, precious Maggie beauty for ashes...
love you

Kristi said...

Happy, Happy Gotcha day!!! Celebrating this 2 year mark with you all as we witness the blessing of Maggie and the blessing of the whole Oatsvall family making their mark on this world as they point up to our Great God above......giving Him all the glory!!! Hugs to all and especially to you Princess Maggie!

Holly said...

I am so in awe of the Father's love.
I was so sad today that despite everything I tried, I could not get our church to recognize Orphan Sunday. But the Father knows. He cares and He is calling His children into families.
Love your heart.

Unknown said...

Cried my eyes out. That precious, sweet girl. What a miracle! BLESS you today, miss Maggie!

The Stums said...

What a precious Gotcha Day video. Yay Maggie! Those get me every time! Can't wait to see another Oatsvall video production very, very soon.

Andrea Young said...

This is beautiful Gwen. You made me cry:). I love especially the pictures of your boys in these...love how you can see adoption has IMPACTED and CHANGED your bio children!!! I'm so excited to see what God is going to do in our family when we bring ours home in 2010! XOXO!

shelley said...

Simply wonderful. To see the transformation that God and love of a family can do is nothing short of a miracle.

Musings from Kim K. said...

I remember watching and following that precious journey and praying with you over Maggie and her night terrors. What a beautiful little girl. Happy 2 years!!

KT said...

maggie Happy Gotcha Day! can't believe it has been two years!

Kim said...

Happy Day Sweet Maggie! You have certainly blossomed in His love!
We love & miss you!
Blessings from Hong Kong,
The Miller Family

Anonymous said...

Happy gotcha day Maggie!! Lovely video.

Unknown said...

Beautiful. She will truly fly high now that she has her family. I can hardly wait to see what God will do through that precious girl. What a wonderful walking testimony of God's redemptive power! He just needs the vessels to carry that power - and those vessels are us!

Beth said...

Is Maggie from the Hunan Province? I was there in 2005 with friends who adopted and that room where you met her looks exactly like the one we were in. What a blessing she is.

Erin said...

I can't believe it's already been 2 years. She has grown so much. What a blessing.

Terry said...

What an amazing journey it has been for you and Maggie! The video made me cry to see you loving on her in the beginning...how precious is that Love to us from God almighty. When Asher was in the hospital with infection and fever and we found out he had sickle cell, I watched my husband become the hands and feet of Christ...it was a supernatural kind of love. That's was I see in your eyes. Thank You Gwen.

Kathi said...

I can't believe it's been two years already, Gwen. She is so lucky to have such a beautiful family as her forever family.

God Bless you all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 photo head-coaches-button_zpsa6a1cedd.png
 photo jeremiah-button_zps64bab85f.png
 photo elijah-button_zps3108b689.png
 photo emily-button_zps563e1f0b.png
 photo maggie_zps2c847fb3.png
 photo joseph-button_zps0b7cc70e.png
 photo daisy-button_zpsa87426bc.png